Welcome to the last 10 Days of Season 4 2019!

Double XP Weekend, Coupon and information about Season Transfers!
15:14, 30 December 2019(Latest News)

Greetings Commanders,

After almost 3 months of battles, we are entering the final week of Season 4 of Championship 2019, so we want to give you a final boost to guarantee your place in the Leaderboard!

Double XP for all battles

During this last weekend of the season, from January 3, 2020, at 00:00 UTC, until January 5, 2020, at 23:59 UTC, all our players will get Double XP.

Free WWO Coupon!

All players will also receive a coupon of 2.000 WWO “8cc39bc171b00b0" valid until January 8, 2020.

WWO Season Transfer

Half the WWO spent during these last days of the current Season will be transferred back when Season 1 of Championship 2020 starts (Up to a maximum level).

We wish you good luck and great battles on these last days!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Login to add a comment.
PennyDictator - 10:31, 31 December 2019
Chilltime if you want my advice for the new year, here it is. Completely redo the guide where it is up to date entirely, strictly enforce the rules, and retire certain units to be more relevant with the modern world. Get rid of the Gepard and replace it with the twq-1 Avenger, Stinger with 9K333 Verba, Chengdu with F-15, and etc.. Most importantly rename the sam to buk-M3. With Call of Duty dominating the war game genre, all you have to do it get relevant and you will get huge momentum from players who play games on their phone. Read GameInformer if you don't believe me.
PennyDictator= terorist haha you nick man!!! now also you land is teorist or create puppet product terorisam lol you land kill peopel around world hm an you call you self Human haha you litle shit , you land kill sadam husein, you land drop bomb on Hiroshima an Nagasaki lol now who is terorist??? wtf answer you kill you own peopel an call him teorist osama bin laden is ex Cia agent soo usa is terorist!!!
21:56, 3 January
Still false.
08:27, 5 January
CodtheDestroyer lol american talk bullshit you land attack every land on middle east for what? for oil lol
22:57, 6 January
The 'you' is not me, the 'you' is the government you stupid.
21:51, 8 January
You are utterly disgraceful Bosna get the hell out of here hahaha
21:52, 8 January
Wasstun36 - 20:33, 8 January
Fuck india & usa & norway ...without any reason .just F you
CroSoldier - 18:07, 30 December 2019
Kad ćemo dobiti jedinice iz lova na patuljke.ja ih nisam dobio
Kad na vrbi rodi grozdje tad mozda ako neka budala posadi !!!
19:33, 30 December 2019
Zemo ko te naljuti.nemogu nam ništa.ovo je samo igra
18:14, 31 December 2019
BOSNA001BIH - 19:31, 30 December 2019
Jebem i tebe i zadnje dana napustam ovo sranje od igre!! heave nice games who stay am left this forever if one day back mongolia will be frst enemy!!! sorry Ganba frend but you player lider is bitch!!
ZoeNigthtShade - 17:11, 30 December 2019
Ct respond to fb :)