Halloween arrived to World War Online!

Double XP, spooky looks and a special coupon!
14:24, 29 October(Latest News)

Greetings Commanders!

October is the spooky month and we want to celebrate it with you in World War Online! So for this Halloween, we prepared some cool surprises for all our players.

Spooky battlefield

The battlefield is now a graveyard! Beware: It seems like the fallen units are rising back to the battlefield... and they are coming for you!

Double XP in all battles

From 30th of October at 00:00 UTC until November 1st at 23:59 UTC, you will get double XP in all battles.

Free coupon: 2.000 WWO

To help you fight the ghosts on the battlefield, here is a coupon of 2.000 WWO "d0fcd5d18588277", available until Sunday (November 3).

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments

Login to add a comment.
Fiend - 18:34, 8 November
Great feature, improved the gameplay really a lot. Well done chilltime <3
echo137 - 13:41, 8 November
First one baby
SirJaime - 11:05, 7 November
Ok ct, that halloween was a nice little feature, whats your next one?
AngrySuzaku - 20:23, 30 October
#bringbackvideo ct, bring back videos and just a bit of activity on admin side. We'll do the rest and share videos and invite friends, but nobody will stay if they join and find out this game is on auto pilot :) Also, videos are great if we want to impress new players
It would be a giant waste of time. money, and effort for ct to do all of that work to make a video for a game with maybe 50 players. They also do not advertise and do not have the game setup in a way that accepts new players. Growth is not in their interests. Their agenda is keep it running as it is and collect the money to build other projects. You are a lab rat at best. They know about the cheating, they know about the outdated guide, and they know the game is in shambles but when you can treat players like shit and do nothing then why even waste your time on them?
12:56, 1 November
The funny thing is everyone knows about the cheating and how chilltime doesn't care at all and players keep on spending. Kudos to chilltime for that. You are all incredibly stupid.
12:57, 1 November
I would join for wwo to help with maintenance, bugfixing and advertising :) but it looks like they don't want to make this game great again :( ct, please contact me if you think I can help. I'm not a php developer, nor a frondend one, but I am a software architect and I can adapt to any code and help to improve it.
20:53, 2 November
"I'm not a php developer, nor a frontend one, but I am a hacker". -AngrySyzaku
16:39, 4 November
BipedalHorse - 19:53, 31 October
Panj thinks this is a Marvel movie, maybe you can make a Marvel themed battlefield for her.
DeathFixer - 18:46, 30 October
I am from Bangladesh, happy Halloween.
SONYUMRUKK - 17:49, 30 October
Süper gelen wo
HawkEy3 - 15:40, 30 October
Hi Chosen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are not uploading new winner videos because after analyzing the impact of them near the community, we concluded that the videos were not being viewed or played by the players
Nonetheless, we appreciate you for expressing your interest in this topic, and we will evaluate our options to see if it makes sense that the videos return at the end of the Season.

In the meantime, have you checked our Halloween topic yet?
We are preparing more surprises, so stay tuned to our Forum and Facebook page for upcoming updates on the game!

If you need anything else please let us know.
If they are wondering why the videos are not viewed, I can explain them that it's because there are barely any real players left and the fake accounts don't generate views.
15:50, 30 October
BOSNA001BIH - 22:49, 29 October
Haha Halloween in White house lol Trump gave childrem candy!!