Here are the Top Squads of Season 3!

Check this season's podium and when Season 4 starts
10:12, 10 October(Latest News)
Greetings Commanders,

After 3 months of intense capital warfare, army building and battles, these are the 5 squads that conquered the podium of Season 3 of 2019 Championship!

Squad Leaderboard

TheMongoL
TheMongoL - 1st Place

With more than 11k attacks sent and 5.8k incoming attacks defended, TheMongoL squad proved its force with more than 1.9B Damage dealt, 1.5B Damage taken, killing more than 19.9M of Normal Enemy Units and 17.255 Supreme Enemy Units. Congratulations on the 1st place!

Geooldest
Geooldest - 2nd Place

Geooldest squad conquered the 2nd place of the podium with more than 8.8k attacks sent and 5k incoming attacks defended as a team, over 1.5B of Damage dealt, 1.2B of Damage taken, and killing more than 18.5M of Normal Enemy Units and 19.985 Supreme Enemy Units. Congratulations!

Inglorious8asterds - 3rd Place

In 3rd place, we have the US squad Inglorious8asterds, with more than 3.4k attacks sent and 1.7k incoming attacks defended as a team, over 753M of Damage dealt, 508.4M of Damage taken, and killing more than 16.8M of Normal Enemy Units and 14.684 Supreme Enemy Units. Congratulations!

WorldSpecialForces
WorldSpecialForces - 4th Place

The Romanian squad WorldSpecialForces finishes this Season in 4th place, with more than 1.9k attacks sent and 3.1k incoming attacks defended as a team, over 247M of Damage dealt, 307.7M of Damage taken, and killing more than 2.7M Normal Enemy Units and 2.697 Supreme Enemy Units. Congratulations!

SUPERVIVIENTES
SUPERVIVIENTES - 5th Place

In 5th place and closing the Top 5 Squads of Season 3 is the Chilean squad SUPERVIVIENTES! This team had more than 4.5k attacks sent and 2.4k incoming attacks defended as a team, over 674.1M of Damage dealt, 641.7M of Damage taken, and killing more than 10.1M Normal Enemy Units and 7.646 Supreme Enemy Units. Congratulations!

Single Player Leaderboard

We also want to praise the Top 5 players that lead the Single Player leaderboard! Congratulations Commanders!

Mav1981 from Greek squad HAF2019 proved his worth and conquered the 1st place of Single Player Leaderboard, with 318M of Damage dealt and 223.4M of Damage taken, planning more than 2.8k attacks, setting up defenses for more than 1.9k enemy attacks, and killing more than 3.6M Normal Enemy Units and 1.257 Supreme Enemy Units! Congratulations on the 1st place!

On 2nd place of Single Player Leaderboard is Commander Fiend from Latvian squad WHATEVER, with 362.7M of Damage dealt and 177.7M of Damage taken, planning more than 1.8k attacks, setting up defenses for more than 770 enemy attacks, and killing more than 4.1M Normal Enemy Units and 1.819 Supreme Enemy Units! Congratulations!

Lebanese commander ThePhenom from Lebanon001 squad finished on the 3rd place of the Single Player leaderboard, with 63.1M of Damage dealt and 65.1M of Damage taken, planning more than 470 attacks, setting up defenses for more than 740 enemy attacks, and killing more than 730k Normal Enemy Units and 309 Supreme Enemy Units! Congratulations!

On 4th place is the Filipino Commander CuteNgPilipinas from the squad YouthUnited, with 50.2M of Damage dealt and 53.8M of Damage taken, planning more than 440 attacks, setting up defenses for more than 610 enemy attacks, and killing more than 584k Normal Enemy Units and 61 Supreme Enemy Units! Congratulations!

Closing the Top 5 of Single Player Leaderboard is mgeli91 from Georgian squad MGELI2019, with 136.3M of Damage dealt and 202.9M of Damage taken, planning more than 1.4K attacks, setting up defenses for more than 1.3K enemy attacks, and killing more than 1.5M Normal Enemy Units and 649 Supreme Enemy Units! Congratulations!

Season 4 of 2019 Championship

Season 4 of 2019 Championship will start on the 10th of October 2019 at 15:30 UTC and end on the 9th of January 2020 at 11:00 UTC.

More updates about Season 4 soon!

In the meantime, leave a message to your squads, in the comment section below! :)

Comments

Login to add a comment.
SONYUMRUKK - 20:29, 27 October
Bazen değil çoğu zaman hiç bir şey yapılamıyor saldırı olmuyor can sıkıntısı
Bazen, shmazen
19:35, 28 October
TheShoe - 14:37, 13 October
Going to give it to you honestly. Despite it being a dead game, in terms of active squads, it took being active a lot and being a risk taker to get on the podium. Chilltime doesn't care about multiple accounts, but its not easy to run several at one time either way you look at it. The player leaderboard was a joke so none of you deserve even a sentence on here. As for the podium teams, congrats. All of you. Even if you did it in a month or played all 3. It took money, strategy, diplomacy, and being very active. Cheating isn't a very big word anymore and thats where the risk taking comes in. If you don't cheat then you will get passed very quickly. Congrats again. Mongolia, you guys are one of the most impressive teams I have ever seen in this game. Best of luck in all of your endeavors!
FeuerChile - 12:42, 10 October
Congratulations to Mongolia, they played very well in the end.

My account was definitely hacked.
They moved my troops out of the capitals and spent all my WW buying anything.
They played dirty and that's why we lost fourth place.
I could not enter the game in the last 6 hours.
A shame the game, very disappointed.
I think you should thank fendthem for buying something with your wwo, so you get it reported to the next season, as you couldn't access for last 6 hours your account...
08:19, 12 October
LtAldoRaine - 12:43, 10 October
Congrat Mongolia!!! Congrat all other teams... bla bla bla bla ... all bull shit :D Hope we dont see each others for a long time :D well i always telling this last season loool :D Best regards,
agnar
Haha haha bastard go to bed for a long time :dd and make sure to check fb once in a while lool
13:15, 10 October
Have a great vacation bastard if I see you on I'll kill all your troops :))
13:18, 10 October
Go go go level up agnar, next warfare is coming soon
13:44, 11 October
KnightAussie - 11:48, 11 October
Any one want to try out torn? https://www.torn.com/2314212
CuteNgPilipinas - 15:50, 10 October
Thanks You Who Friends Us ^_^
Thankyou All Coparation For Me Last Seasion ^_^ And Congratulation To All In The Top ^_^ godbless Enjoy The Play ^_^
20:37, 10 October
Pakistanii - 20:31, 10 October
Congratulation To all winners , there is no looser in game everyone fight to get best position , Many Many thanks to dd and agnar ..you guys always be good friends.. Thanks Goldy you are always be with me when ever i need , Good luck Guys have a nice Season :)
Alipasha - 17:30, 10 October
Congratulations guys of mongolia
IneverMiss - 17:00, 10 October
I really did it
AngrySuzaku - 14:14, 10 October
Congratulations to Romania! After hard fights of 3 months, being active 24/7, me , Akal and the team managed to get 4th! Chosen also helped, but he wasn't that active as Akal was. Still, need to mention him. Franc, thanks for being here the entire season, fighting hard fights every single day and night, until the last hour of the season! Also, special thanks to Fiend for whatever he did this season.
Lol :))
14:42, 10 October
And thanks to the those of us who gave you bases so you could get to gold.. never forget those you stood on to get to where you did because next time they may not help..
15:13, 10 October
Thank you SirJaime!
16:01, 10 October
All thanks to me. Without my activeness, and constant fighting for romania whole season, we wouldn't be able to get podium at all. Nobody else mattered, only my contribution is what changed the game. :P
-An attempt at humor. Don't take this seriously, specially Kuso xD
16:07, 10 October
SirJaime you did not gave us bases you were crying and spammed our pm's for cap request. you told yourself you want get gold, you even proposed indo to get romania down and your squad to reach gold. so i don't see your help at all
16:17, 10 October