Season 2 Championship 2019 Final Standings!

Meet the winners and know when the third season starts!
09:57, 11 July(Latest News)
Greetings Commanders,

The 2nd Season of the 2019 Championship has ended!

Squad Leaderboard

After three months of intense warfare, battles and world capitals conquering, these are the Top 5 Squads that have earned their place on the podium.
TheVendetta
TheVendetta - 1st Place

KopralJono45 "many thank to all allies, we may never make it without your support and effort. We fight together and coordinating our plan and strategies accordingly"

ResistenciaChilena
ResistenciaChilena - 2nd Place

Orapikiri - 3rd Place

EliteEight - 4th Place

OnntsDumD - 5th Place

Player Leaderboard

And, we couldn't move to the next season without congratulating the Top 5 players that conquered the Singleplayer Leaderboard!

Season 3 of 2019 Championship

Stay tuned! Season 3 of 2019 Championship will start on the 11th of July 2019 at 15:00 UTC and end on the 10th of October 2019 at 11:00 UTC.

And, while you wait, how about adding a personal comment below for the Top 5 squads? :)

Comments

Login to add a comment.
TheBlackPearl - 16:48, 15 July
Hello Dan, we reviewed all the answers and suggestions provided by the players, but we're currently verifying the application and validity of some of them.
Are there any other suggestions you would like to share?
Pakistanii - 19:57, 11 July
Hi everyone , Congrats Team Pakistan , I really thanks all my players who play from pak squad ... you guys are really played well , and i wish you all happy life . I personally Thanks geo you guys really good friends always . i am really thanks Latvia squad all players you guys really prove that you are good allies and good persons . I personally thanks some hidden players who help us so many times in game .i missed Norway and Azerbaijan teams wish you guys play soon , finally i personally sorry South Africa squad about last warfare attacks i am sure there must be some misunderstandings so if you guys feel bad i say sorry about that because when i login war was almost on peak so i cant understand whats happened . Now i Congrats HitMan .babayaga or whats so ever you chose your new name in future all above position 1st to 3rd is only due to you none other have any balls to fight us ,
I dont care how many fakies you have Kuso . madking...thanoos...choosenone ..slayers ...or Abcdefgh xyz ...trust me you guys are nothing for me ,
well played chili but i am sure there are 2/3 accounts which is used by some one else , but still well played Chili real guys .
Mongols you guys are always good players as well good persons Respect for you always .
Greece you guys are really good persons always positive i wish you good luck in future .
usa squad you guys are good players but unfortunately u have less active players thats the main reason you not finished in top i wish you guys good luck .
Serbs squad you have so much potential but you need players and you need good diplo , i wish you guys good luck in future we never have any fakes accounts in Pak squad that is truth and we are happy with that we play real game . Best wishes to all for new season .
Keep smile
Pakistanii
Okay indo players lets say you got balls lol okay you guys win so what now :P come back to reality and stop these stupid comments that mean nothing just words and this game is for fun and kill time making first in the place give me an information about indo that this country is our brother in real life but i think most of the people like you guys are shits and they are ruining there country image and beside in real life indo is beging pakistan for army welfares ahahahahha take care bro :)
08:48, 14 July
Pakistan and indr are brothers in real life, but tahaKhan always talk bad about us. we never talk except we are invited, so who is the shit guys?
15:37, 15 July
How we ruin ourself? we are rarely show up in any chat, never join any shit conversation except someone mention us. pakistan mentioned us many times and talked shit about us. so in my opinion we are not that shit guy you talk about, but vice verse
15:49, 15 July
ANIBAL - 14:55, 12 July
They did not even give themselves the work to make an article worthy of the squads located on the podium have one to make a comment of the victors. A shit chilltime improve the game app at least.
TheCh0senOne - 07:23, 12 July
12:31 TahaKhanN: Coz you have no chance to podium
12:31 TahaKhanN: trust me
12:31 TahaKhanN: even if you all buy gold packs in last 10 days
12:31 TahaKhanN: you will still not have any chance
PennyDictator - 10:13, 11 July
Congrats to the winners except Pakistan. Chilltime, I would like to personally say thank you for all you have done this season. We could not have done it without an outdated guide, cheaters running rampant throughout the game, an unstable app, almost nonexistent customer support, and most of all a battle engine that nobody likes. You are the best!
BorisJohnson - 19:47, 11 July
When do I get my wwo for top squad?
It will be updated. Last season was when first war begun. Congrats for 1st babayaga!
20:07, 11 July
Congrats to BabaYaga for over 1 Billion damage last season
23:51, 11 July
TheCh0senOne - 15:21, 11 July
Forgot to tell something important. If Pakistan have the shitty idea to play for podium I will be there :p
Dedicated for taha xD
23:46, 11 July
Nighttfury - 15:34, 11 July
I guess congrats first fuck the rest of the podium
TheBlackPearl - 17:12, 11 July
Ct did not wanted show up pakistan for podium but i told them to add so all my allies will show up too
ANIBAL - 17:03, 11 July
Ni siquiera se dieron el trabajo para hacer un articulo digno de las escuadras ubicadas en el podio tiene uno que hacer un comentario de los vencedores. una mierda chilltime mejoren la app del juego por lo menos.