Season 4 Championship 2018 Start - Upcoming Features

Season 4 Start New features on the horizon!
16:00, 11 October(Latest News)

Greetings Commanders,

We would like to welcome back all of our veteran players and salute all of the new recruits. We're glad to have you!

Starting Tips

• Capital Warfare Starts on Sunday, so we recommend to start by levelling up through the Growth Missions and by joining a Squad. The league position will be based on the total Experience of a squad.

• Complete the Campaign Missions to level up faster.

• Season 4 Upcoming updates

Read the following forum for details on upcoming features and the developments we have made to improve World War Online. Are you ready for Season 4 Championship 2018?

Capital Warfare updates

• 5 capitals per Capital Warfare: (Update is live!) Each Capital Warfare will now have 5 capitals per warfare, giving you the chance to protect your capital or decide to go out and conquer your enemies.

• 8 bases per Capital: (Update is live!) We are reducing the number of capital bases from 15 to 8, to help keep capitals interesting with a number of bases similar to the number of players per squad.

• Battle Engine updates

• Battle processing: Battle processing will be updated to process at the time of arrival, previously battles would only process once every minute. In other words, if you send your attack at 10h03m12s, the attack will arrive at 10h05m12s. With this change we are also introducing a limit of 1 attack per player every 5 seconds, to remove current situations where different squads were attacking the same player simultaneously.

• Unit Budget: (Update is live!) To address an issue where players were making multiple attacks of small amounts of units, we are introducing a minimum number of units per attack. 500 units for accounts over level 25 and 100 under Level 25.

• Support Units: We are reducing the amount of units in support to 3, whilst maintaining the current support budget.

• Unit and base updates

• Train units without base requirement: (Update is live!) Units can now be trained without the need to build a base.

• Units availability: (Update is live!) Units will now be built dependent upon the distance of your Headquarter, therefore Military Bases and Destroying Bases action will no longer be necessary.

• Country gameplay

• Play for your country: (Update is live!) We are adding some incentives for players playing in Squads of their physical country, including a daily login bonus.

• Foreign Squads: (Update is live!) There will be limitations to players that have their account in a foreign Country. Nevertheless, players will continue to be able to play in foreign Squads. Players that wish to return to an account in their physical country should contact us through Feedback to transfer resources.

• Squad updates

• Squad Finder: This is a new feature we will be introducing to help you recruit more players and also find a new squad. All players that join will have access to this feature.

• Recover Squads from other Seasons: (Update is live!) This will allow for old Squad Founders to recover Squads from prior Seasons. Send us a Feedback report to recover your squad.
  • Comments

Login to add a comment.
    AussiePride - 14:53, 17 October
    Thy should put it back to how it was in 2017
    They need to go back to the movement time of last season of no more than 15 minutes across continent and 30 mins to a different continent. Training time should be quick. 1 minute training time in each district. It is vital to keep stuff like this fast paced so squads stay active. If you slow it down then squads get tired of it and lose the want to keep playing. This way we also can get our army rebuilt fast via farming and get back to our capital warfare quicker.
    15:02, 17 October
    Last season we could rebuild an entire normal army of 60k units in two days. That was good for the app because when players see they have infinite playability like that it keeps them playing. A portion of those players start spending. They had a solid system going that would have worked but they fucked it up by slowing everything down.
    15:08, 17 October
    I do agree with Penny. Movement should be fast to let the game remain competitive.
    15:18, 17 October
    You guys obviously don't givadamnshit about gameplay and strategy, you only care about a easy win. ur supposed to adapt to game rules and beat it and not the other way round!
    15:26, 17 October
    Thank you krabis for advice, since I am playing for last few seasons, I am adapting with the game. We are just discussing our views let the game doom or rock I will play, I have made few friends by playing the game and its a nice thing than gameplay.
    15:33, 17 October
    There is a golden rule in the gaming industry and its "when you are doing good do not change". It is detrimental to your growth. Chilltime will see the effects of that later in the season due to players not spending. You adjust until you have a happy player base and are making decent money and from there you just add content. They can not grasp that concept and thats why this game and their company is headed nowhere.
    16:52, 17 October
    DevilDog1982 - 01:25, 15 October
    ChillTime, you have to be able to build units out of the cap, this is a joke, how do you defend when it takes an hour to get units. Really?? You think that is a better gaming experience??
    Ct don't care, all they care is money. Thew can fuck themselves
    01:47, 15 October
    I a done buying, might as well buy a can of paint and watch it dry..
    15:08, 15 October
    Fucking new changes.
    whn u are in cap war u cant even make units in or out of caps. they will take one hour to reach fucking badass changes.
    he wants money nothing else.poor ct
    04:48, 16 October
    Go to a squad from your country and it wont be so bad. Playing in your own country you will always have a capital where you can train units within just a few minutes.
    13:10, 16 October
    Not really, what if there are 4 squads in a country, how does the rotation work? You can't win the game playing in just 1 capital, you won't get enough points.
    02:47, 17 October
    CTSuks - 02:03, 15 October
    The first cycle should have no separation of league... no gold silver nor bronze should be a represent of any of our squads... we all start equal... this is not fair because the points earned in lower leagues do not reflect accordingly..
    elienasr - 17:54, 13 October
    Chilltime when you will shut down this game and start with ur new game?
    Mediaval age was coming for last many years god knows where the project is now
    21:23, 13 October
    Yea i remember like about 3 years ago lol...good work needs time lol
    15:50, 14 October
    Panj - 21:17, 12 October
    Bring us 2012. back. I want resource bases. You removed them, now you have done the same to military bases. And i want sleep back. (old patch) Players are just leaving army in caps and they are not coming in game. That is case in Serbia. Our players were more active when sleep were there. Every season we are losing more and more players. Btw i like some of the upgrades. Some of them are good for squads which are not buying wwo. If i got it right, players are no longer able to instant rebuild supreme units in cap which is great in my opinion.
    Panj, you may be about instant building new units in cap, but what about already bought supreme and normal units in "Special Deals", they will all appear in "My Packs", and units in "My Packs" can be withdrawn in the assigned cap. Still this is a concern for non buyers. Am I correct?
    03:00, 13 October
    Yeah, you are correct, but that won't be a case if player is fighting in enemy capital, cause players are allowed to collect units from pack just in their capitals.
    01:04, 14 October
    DevilDog1982 - 05:13, 12 October
    Move time is way to long,, everyone will just sit in there cap. No way to fight in another cap if you can't build any units.
    Also... let's say you want to move inland to a non naval district.. and you click on select all... can you take away the naval units in the selection section.. three annoying clicks less..
    05:38, 12 October
    We going to die of boredom this season, 25 minutes travel time to mines. Unit training with out base is a joke, ya they train fast, they it takes an hour to get them their. This is no longer a strategy game, resource management gone, military bases gone, damn it's becoming a game for 2 year old's. Pretty soon you won't even have to pick your damn units for a fight. Personally I think you headed the wrong direction with the game. Players use to have something to do, manage resources bases, upgrades, hunt for armies to kill, now, you just watch your units move.
    04:09, 13 October
    SirDog - 08:00, 12 October
    Support Units: We are reducing the amount of units in support to 3.. !! Maybe non Buyers can get more chance!!
    Using lots of support also help non buyers reducing supreme budget is what would have give non buyers a chance https://www.worldwaronline.com/battle/video/p3rzaxxzaXxkT8mf1x
    16:07, 12 October
    CRIMIINAL - 08:23, 12 October
    Ct is not taking players views serious i doubt players choose to increase time travel.i don't like the new district layout too most of changes just made the game from bad to worse.you should have replaced military bases with something else.Having to wait 30min for intercontinental units transfer was bad already now no incentive to even try hitting units in another continent.The only good feature this season it training units in all district.At this rate you will only be left with new players.
    EvilHax - 19:04, 11 October
    Man this game is going to be fucked up soon.
    Sorry to say but u are killing the fun.
    first u removed the elections stuff, than country etc.
    And now this units building and caps.
    I can see soon this game will be left. sorry to say
    And many of us have predicted this crap.. each season it becomes more and more linear.. next season we'll just have text like zork
    19:36, 11 October
    Lol :D ct is just fucking this game nd players.
    first we had more thn 5k players and non buyers could also play game but now its really hard for them.
    And this game is bcmng shit
    20:02, 11 October
    Shedding tears on the first day already? what happened, sugardaddy will not play this season?
    20:32, 11 October
    It cant be help. we have to struggle with this new stuff. chilltime will be a champion of a season.
    06:46, 12 October