Table of Contents:
Squads represent their country of origin. They are one of the core elements of World War Online and joining one will give you access to various features and benefits that you will otherwise not be able to enjoy.
Joining a Squad
One of the best ways to find a Squad for you is through the Player Recruitment Dashboard
. The Player Recruitment Dashboard is a list of Squads looking for new members. Simply look for one that you think might suit you and ask to join!
Who knows, you and your new Squad may end up conquering a Capital together
Benefits of being in a Squad
Aside from having a direct group of people to play with, being in a Squad opens the door to many new features, such as:
- Battle Support: Squadmates have the ability to Support each other defensively and offensively in Battle. (Read the Supporting section for more information);
- Conquer Capitals: Attacks against Capitals are only available to players in a Squad. (Read the Leaderboard section for more information);
- Squad Chat: Squads have internal Chats to communicate. There are also alliance-specific Chats;
- Squad Milestones: Squad Milestones are collective objectives that, when completed, will give the Squad Members WWO-Influence Perks. (Learn more about Perks)
How a Squad works
A Squad can have up to 15 members, though some have special roles:
P.S.: Each Squad can also have a max of 4 foreign members at any time.
- Squad Leader: Generally the player who created the Squad. There can only be one Squad Leader and he has access to every tool in the Squad, including forming and breaking Alliances, accepting new members and choosing Squad Captains or a new Squad Leader;
- Squad Captains: They are the seconds-in-command. A Squad can have a maximum of 3 and they have control over many Squad Features, excluding selecting new Squad Captains or Squad Leaders;
Squad Milestones are collective Squad objectives that, when completed, will reward the entire Squad with WWO-Influence rewards, including bonus Daily WWO-Influence. Unlike Awards, Squad Milestones need their requirements to remain met for your Squad to receive the reward.