All players can candidate to become a president, including rebels.
Minimum Military Rank to candidate: 20
If there are less then 15 possible candidates the minimum military rank is: 3.
If a President is offline for more than 24 hours, he is automatically replaced by another player who has:
1. Most votes in previous election and online recently.
2. Highest Military Rank who was recently online.
3. Player with the highest rank.
Elects the Vice President and the ministers, performs the duties of all ministers.
Can perform duties of all ministers.
Minister of Defense
Coordinates the countries military and defines strategic objectives.
1. Search capitals (Search for enemy bases around capitals that your country controls.)
Minister of Finance
Manages the national resources.
1. National bank (Accepts or rejects player's requests for resources from the National bank.)
2. Taxes (Manage the tax used in your country.)
Minister of Growth
Manages the growth and development of the country by acquiring and helping new members.
1. Country Forum (Writes topics in the country forum to help players to grow faster.)
2. Recruitment (Acquires and maintains players in your country.)
Minister of Diplomacy
Manages the diplomatic relationships.
1. Diplomatic Messages (Communicate with other countries through open diplomatic messages.)
2. Diplomacy (Declare war, accept or create new alliances and accept or request a cease-fire.)
Minister of Justice
This minister will manage the internal affairs and forum of the country.
1. Rebels (Add rebels or accept a players back into a country.)
2. Foreign Access (View players that are connecting from a foreign connection.)