[UPDATED!] Features for Season 1 - Championship 2017

Higher Production, Unit Packs on Rank Up, Military Rank Update, Zumwalt and Daring
15:45, 10 January(Latest News)

Greetings Commanders

Season 1 will be starting in just a few hours now, and while we're making all the preparations necessary for an epic launch, its time to let you into the next features that will be an integral part of the upcoming Season. So without any further ado, let's begin:

Each individual resource base will now produce more

We wanted to balance out the playing field for players, which meant that for players to be competitive they had to produce tons of Resource Bases, and be careful to protect them all. Therefore what we are doing this Season, is doubling the resource production for each individual base.

This also comes with a decreased limit of Resource Bases to balance out the increase in production. To implement this, rather than having 1 Resource Base available every Military Rank, we now have 1 Resource Base every 2 levels, capping the limit to 25 total, which would mean that you have less bases to protect - which will be impacted by tomorrow's features!

Congratulations to LoneRangerS2K13 for guessing right

Unit Packs

Unit Packs are a completely new feature we are introducing for this Season where every time you increase your Military Rank, we will award you with a Unit Pack for you to try out the units you have unlocked. Players will also receive a daily random Unit Pack which can contain both Normal and Supreme Units.

Congratulations to TheHamburger for guessing right

Military Power and Military Rank will be merged

We want to reduce the amount of obstacles for players when they want to attack other targets, as such we are going to remove the Military Power as a measure of strength. Instead, players will have their power determined by their current Military Rank.

After reaching Rank 25 all players will be able to attack each other, but always at the budget of the defending player.
Since your number of resource bases is tied to your rank, the more bases you earn, the higher your production is, the more budget you have to defend but you will also have more bases to defend.

We updated Steal Values, Normal Budget and Supreme Budget - which will now be based on your Military Rank. Spy costs have also been adjusted accordingly.

Here are the new values:

Congratulations to DrLecter for guessing right

Zumwalt and Daring Supreme Units

As we mentioned in a previous Topic, we have been working on new Units to add to World War Online. You already know the Zumwalt-Class Destroyer, which will be an Anti-Armored and Anti-Infantry Supreme Navy Unit. It will be unlocked at Military Rank 37.

The other new Unit is the Type 45-Class Destroyer, otherwise known as the Daring-Class Destroyer, an advanced class of Destroyers that belong to the United Kingdom's Royal Navy. They specialize in battling Aircraft Units, which will make it the Anti-Aircraft Supreme Navy Unit. You will be able to unlock it at Military Rank 35.

Congratulations again to DrLecter for guessing these correctly

Next Features

The first player to correctly guess each of the icons in tomorrow's features will receive 50 WWO-Influence.

Summary of this topic:
  • Each individual base now produces double resources, halved the number of bases.
  • New Unit Packs on Rank up
  • Military Power and Military Level combined
  • Zumwalt and Daring Destroyer 45 Supreme Units
  • Can you guess the next 4 features we will be releasing tomorrow?
  • Comments

Login to add a comment.
    TheHamburger - 10:00, 12 January
    Where is the 50 wwo reward? not like i really need it, but still.. :|
    Brabo - 14:57, 11 January
    Chill dont make normals too cheap. Its true that last edition supremes overruuled normals but if you make them too cheap you might provoke opposite..
    Youre right , chilltime should not log in those who do not buy wwo. Awesome.
    18:44, 11 January
    rarys - 15:11, 11 January
    When it starts ?
    Never :)
    15:13, 11 January
    Never ever :P
    15:16, 11 January
    Xaxaxa yep :)
    15:17, 11 January
    Draconis - 15:04, 11 January
    It is possible to transfer all the defenses from all the player's resource bases in the district to the defense of a single base, you can steal resources and experience (which means you can delay a rise in rank of a player)...as for the other two, no idea..perhaps some bases transfer resources, thus units to the capital while others accumulate; and live streaming of battles and wars by chill in the official chill channel
    xXx0xXx - 14:03, 11 January
    Want to fight ,just hurry uo Chiltime :))
    Kuribayashi - 12:11, 11 January
    Um, are you planning to remove some mine districts and replace them somewhere else on the map? I can't seem to find the Burmese mine district.
    It is possible.
    13:01, 11 January
    Guessing time is over guys.
    13:13, 11 January
    BrainAxe2017 - 07:16, 11 January
    Automatic notification of an enemy resource base located at the country
    dist army will defend all the base in that dist
    higher the resource stolen, higher will be the leaderbord point
    new battle engine will be live
    I think u r right brainy!
    13:10, 11 January
    NaserKeljmendi - 12:33, 11 January
    Looking for some active squad members :)
    Brabo - 01:23, 11 January
    Season starting today? What time?
    11 cst i think
    01:37, 11 January
    Alright thanks
    02:09, 11 January
    It is 9am cst not 11.. and 3pm in portugal time.
    09:09, 11 January
    Wasn't it written 03:00 gmt on 11.01.2017? So, do not have to start already?
    09:29, 11 January
    3pm gmt not 3am BlackGrey, so it is yet to start.
    09:59, 11 January
    Oo, thank you! I got it... So 18:00 O'clock in Turkey
    10:04, 11 January
    10:21, 11 January
    AnnoyingKiller - 22:42, 10 January
    Ct, will you kindly remove dc from the map ? Serbia already has a capital, and US is a Serbian colony since 1432
    Kosovo is albania
    23:15, 10 January
    What is albania ?
    23:17, 10 January
    Ok, I will remove
    23:52, 10 January
    :v Loool TheHamburger the best
    00:07, 11 January
    Ivan 8==o
    09:18, 11 January
    Lool
    10:04, 11 January