Season 3 of 2016 - Capital Warfare Statistics

Some statistics of season 3
10:20, 31 December 2016(Game Discussion)
UPDATE 1
Well, this post is not here to take sides and add hate messages between players. Congrats to Azer for defeating our record! And congrats to Chille for defending against so many squads!

End of UPDATE 1

Hello guys,

There is not much left from this season, so I was curious how the capital warfare looked until now. I checked the capital warfare since the beginning of the season and wanted to make a top based on damage dealt by the winner for all the entries with more than 10 million damage.

As there were many great battles inside capitals, I increased the minimum to 15 million damage, then to 20 million damage, and in the end to 25 million damage.

These are the entires with the most damage inside capitals since the beginning of the season. Enjoy!

P.S. Only the records from Capital Warfare (squad vs squad) are taken into account. There were many squads which had great damage dealt against multiple squads in the same capital, but they were not aggregated in a single record. I was surprised to see many squads which are not in the top having huge damage. This should remind us once again never to underestimate our opponent.

Good luck everyone!

Comments

Login to add a comment.
RolloLodbrok - 23:54, 4 January
Great job, future member of chilltime team squad :D
Kuribayashi - 06:57, 4 January
You've put a great effort in this! Nice work!
DrLecter - 01:01, 4 January
Go Go Go Azerbaijan! :D
RETIREDFATBOMB - 00:37, 4 January
Wow who noticed northern warriors haven't lost a cap battle awesome :P
Mav1981 - 13:19, 28 December 2016
Great work AngrySuzaku. We are happy about our Damage ratio and for damage dealt against CobraAsylum
Good work you hit offline players, sadly you've never even taken a shot at us while we're awake.
19:02, 28 December 2016
You attacked to is when was offline, too..Maybe is better to stop play war game.. Play farmville etc.
19:37, 29 December 2016
ADITYA16 - 00:46, 29 December 2016
Good work. Great commitment. Meanwhile, everybody is farming on me. I am not dead and watching everybody lol fucking losers!! :D
I have been getting farmed as well and every one of them is on my shit list. I had a good break this season, but next season i will get their ass. They better spend more than me is all i have to say about it.
00:53, 29 December 2016
Tepuy - 12:34, 28 December 2016
Congratz for u work it's very good
kayra - 11:56, 28 December 2016
Good work,thanks
AkagamiShanks - 11:35, 28 December 2016
Suzaku guides are helpful , solmeone give some honor to suzaku for his efforts :P
XD how about some statistics about players and squads in gold league ? Would that be interesting, or do you prefer a guide about moving armies ?
11:39, 28 December 2016